2021 has been again a challenging year to navigate through the pandemic and to get people physically involved in our actions. But it was already a better year that 2020! This year we learned a lot, improved some processes and found new new ways to engage consumers, schools and partners in ocean protection. We can’t wait for this new year to bring our new ideas to life!
The Beach Cleaners.
- 1,5T of waste collected (4,5T since 2019).
- 1350 volunteers (3650 since 2019).
- 145 beach clean up kits distributed.
Youth Educational Program
- 2270 Kids (6670 since 2019).
- 20 Scholarships financed With Vellmari program.
- 2 millions plastic bottles out of the market.
- 60 Recycling bins implemented.
- Circularity training program implanted with 20 clients.
- We partnered up with 9 public events help them becoming No Plastic events.
Key moments of 2021.
- We got the B-corp Label with the highest score in the F&B industry in Spain.
- We are the first european brand to get real recyclability label with a 98% score for our cans.
- We won the « petit poucet » award (upcoming brand) in the canettes d’or ceremony in paris.
- We launched #fdterraproject with foot district and nike acg to get young urban people to reconnect with nature (reach: 313 participants, 150 000 views on social media).
- Dear Ocean Project (a unique art project made with plastic trashes collected on the beach)
Thank you for your support